This Agreement is entered into by and between You and World Blockchain Forum Exchange.LTD. (hereinafter referred to as "We" or "Us") regarding Your use of the WBF blockchain project demonstration platform and WBF self-service token listing platform (hereinafter referred to as the "Service").
The Service refers to the services provided by Us to users in terms of blockchain project information release, project demonstration, token listing application, and related Internet technology services. The Service is only applicable to the blockchain project subjects (hereinafter referred to as the "Project Owner") that have completed qualification certification in accordance with this Agreement.
In order to use this Service, You should carefully read and comply with theWBF Blockchain Project Demonstration Platform Service Agreement (hereinafter referred to as the "Agreement") and relevant agreement provisions. This Agreement serves as a supplemental agreement to the WBF User Agreement. Matters not covered under this Agreement are subject to the WBF User Agreement. Where there are any inconsistencies between this Agreement and the WBF User Agreement, the former shall prevail.
This Agreement also includes relevant agreements, service statements, service rules, announcements and guidelines about the Service that We may promulgate from time to time (hereinafter collectively referred to as "Special Rules"). The aforementioned contents shall become an integral part of this Agreement once being officially released, with which You shall also comply.
- Please be sure to read carefully and fully understand terms of this Agreement, especially terms on exemption or limitation of liabilities as well as separate agreements or special terms on the provisioning or use of a specific service, and then decide whether to accept them or not. Terms on exemption or limitation of liabilities may be expressed in bold form to draw your attention.
- You can use the Service only after reading and accepting all terms of this Agreement. Your use of the Service shall be deemed that you have read this Agreement and accepted to be bound by the terms of this Agreement. If You have any violation of this Agreement, We shall be entitled to unilaterally restrict, suspend or terminate the Service to You at any time depending on the severity of the case. In addition, we shall have the right to pursue Your liability.
- You clearly understand and agree that We have the right to modify terms of this Agreement as necessary. You may check terms of the latest version on the relevant service page. Upon the change of terms of this Agreement, Your continued use of this Agreement is deemed as Your acceptance of the modified Agreement. If You do not accept the modified Agreement, You should stop using the Service.
- By using the Service, You will be deemed to have read and understood the Agreement and:
- You shall be bound by all terms and conditions of the Agreement.
- You confirm that You have reached the age of 18 or have the legal age to enter into a contract according to the applicable laws. Your use of the Service shall meet the relevant laws and regulations of sovereign countries or regions that have jurisdiction over You, and You are fully capable of accepting these terms and conditions.
- You agree to take all responsibility for any information that You provide or release or for any action of providing or releasing any information.
- You confirm that the information that you have provided is true and accurate.
- You agree to abide by any applicable laws in the use of the Service.
- You agree not to engage in or participate in any act or activity detrimental to the interests of Us or the platform at any time, whether or not it is related to the Service.
- You confirm that You have not been or are being bound by any state sanctions, court injunctions, etc.
- In order to use the Service, You should apply for the accreditation of Your Platform Account. You are entitled to use the Service only after accreditation; otherwise, We have the right to deny your service request.
- In order to complete the accreditation, You need to submit accreditation materials in accordance with requirements prescribed in this Agreement or requirements revised by Us from time to time. If You fail to submit relevant information and data in accordance with the foregoing requirements or the submitted information and data are incomplete, We have the right to ask You to continue to provide or supplement them; if You still refuse to do so, You will not be able to complete the accreditation of Your Platform Account.
- We have the right to review the registration information and data submitted by You, and decide at sole discretion whether to approve the registration. Upon the approval, You will be granted a dedicated Platform Account of Project Owner (hereinafter referred to as the "Project Owner Account") and shall the right to use the Service.
- Special Reminder: Even if We approve Your accreditation, it does not mean that We recognize Your actual business, operation, provisioned service, promotion and other actions, nor do We provide any guarantee for this. If any disputes arise with other user or third party due to Your actions, You should be solely responsible; where any damages are caused to Us, other users or third party, You should make compensation according to law.
- In order for Us to provide more professional services to You, You hereby agree to authorize that We may entrust a third party to check, verify and review the certification and other information submitted by You, may inquiry the data and information submitted by You as well as relevant background information and associated information within the scope of legal permission and review needs, and may decide the certification results independently based on the review conditions, to realize the reliability of the qualification certification.
- To conduct qualification certification for Platform Account, You should truthfully fill out and provide certification data and complete information registration, and be responsible for the authenticity, legality, accuracy and validity of the data. If the service or product that You provide requires to obtain relevant permissions under laws and regulations, to perform registration, or to obtain relevant legal qualification, You should explain this during account certification and submit corresponding permission, registration or qualification certificate. Otherwise, We have the right to deny or terminate the provision of the Service and penalize the breaching account in accordance with this Agreement. Where any damages are caused to Us or a third party therefrom, You should make compensation according to law.
- The ownership of the Platform Account and the Project Owner Account belongs to Us. After completing the application and registration process, You obtain the use right of the Platform Account, which only belongs to the initial application and registration subject. In the course of qualification certification, if the user information submitted for the Account during the qualification certification review stage is different from that of the initial application and registration subject, the use right belongs to the user who passes qualification certification after the Account's qualification certification is successfully completed. The use right of the Platform Account or Project Owner Account shall not be gifted, borrowed, rented, transferred or sold.
- The Project Owner Account is logged in via the mobile phone number and the corresponding SMS verification code. We specially remind You to properly keep Your Account and the SMS verification code received by the mobile phone number mapping to Your Account. We share the responsibility to maintain the Account security with You. We will take and constantly update technical measures and strive to protect the security of Your Account at the server side. You need to take specific measures to protect the security of Your Account, including but not limited to properly keeping the Project Owner Account and the verification code, installing anti-virus and anti-Trojan software, changing Account verification technology, etc. You should log out safely upon use of the Service. You hereby agree not to disclose the Account or SMS verification code to anyone under any circumstance. If the Account is misused (including, without limitations to, account hacking or verification code theft) or information and data are leaked due to Your improper care, You shall be solely responsible. You hereby understand and agree that We have the reason to believe any action toward the Account is Your use of the Account, until You explicitly inform Us that the Account has been used by others or information and data have been leaked by making a compliant, filing for Account appeal, or through other means while submitting relevant proof materials.
- You agree to immediately notify Us if You suspect that someone else is using Your Project Owner Account. If the accreditation of the Project Owner Account currently used by You is not completed by You or the Account is not obtained by You but You know the SMS verification code of the Account, You should not use the Account to log in or perform any operation; instead, You should notify Us or the initial application and registration subject and the accreditation subject of the Account within the first time. If We find that You are not the accreditation subject of the Account, We have the right to terminate Your use of the Account without any notice.
- If You violate relevant provisions of laws, regulations, this Agreement, and Special Rules, We have the right to make independent judgment and limit, freeze or terminate Your use of the Project Owner Account at any time, and to decide whether to resume the use based on the actual situation. Any of Your losses resulting therefrom (including but not limited to loss of communication, clearance of user information and relevant data, etc.) shall be borne by You.
- If You cannot log in normally because Your Project Owner Account is stolen, Your mobile phone cannot receive the verification code, or other reasons, You may file an appeal based on Our appeal channels. We do not promise that You can recover Your Account through the appeal process.
- In order to make full use of account resources, if You do not complete the registration of the Platform Account for a long time, fail to timely log in and activate the initial use of the Platform Account after completing the registration, or do not log in and use the Project Owner Account for a long time, We have the right to terminate the use of the Account or stop the Account from posting any information.
Use of Service
- After completing accreditation and obtaining the Project Owner Account, You may apply to use the project display service through the "Apply for Project Display" function.
When applying to use the project display service for the first time, You need to submit project display related materials in accordance with requirements prescribed in this Agreement or requirements revised by Us from time to time.
- We have the right to review the project display information submitted by You, and decide at sole discretion whether to approve it. If We believe at sole discretion that the project display information submitted by You is not up to requirements, We have the right to ask You to modify, supplement or re-submit the information. If You do not agree to modify, supplement or re-submit the information, it will be deemed as Your waiver of using the Service.
- Upon review of the project display information, the project display information submitted by You is publicly displayed on Our platform. Once the project display information is made public, other users or third parties will be able to learn about and obtain such information. You hereby acknowledge and agree that once the project display information becomes public, You authorize Us, other users and third parties to reproduce, disseminate, quote, comment and otherwise handle the foregoing information within the scope permitted by applicable law.
- Upon completion of project display for the first time, You have the right to modify, add or delete project display information from time to time based on the actual situation of the project. However, prior to each modification, addition or deletion of any project display information, You need to submit the project display information to be modified, added or deleted to Us for review, and We have the right to decide at sole discretion whether to approve it. You may modify, add or delete the project display information after approval.
- You should acknowledge and undertake that any information submitted by You for project display is true, accurate and legal, does not infringe the legitimate rights and interests of any third party, and complies with the content management rules prescribed in this Agreement.
（2）Token Listing Application
- After completing accreditation and obtaining the Project Owner Account, You may apply to use the token listing application service through the "Apply for Token Listing" function.
When applying to use the token listing application service for the first time, You are required submit project display related materials in accordance with requirements prescribed in this Agreement or requirements revised by Us from time to time.
- We have the right to review the token listing application information submitted by You, and decide at sole discretion whether to approve it. If We believe at sole discretion that the token listing application information submitted by You is not up to requirements, We have the right to ask You to modify, supplement or re-submit the information. If You do not agree to modify, supplement or re-submit the information, it will be deemed as Your waiver of using the Service.
- Upon approval of the token listing application materials, You must abide by the special rules or agreements of the token listing platform.
- You hereby acknowledge and undertake that any information submitted by You for token listing application is true, accurate and legal, does not infringe the legitimate rights and interests of any third party, and complies with the content management rules prescribed in this Agreement.
User Information Protection
- It is a fundamental principle of Us to protect the personal information of users. We will take reasonable measures to protect Your personal information. Except as provided by laws and regulations, We will not disclose Your personal information to any third party without Your permission. We adopt professional encryption storage and transmission methods for relevant information to ensure the security of users' personal information. For details, pleaser refer to rules on user personal information protection as stipulated in the WBFEX User Agreement.
Rules for Information Content Management
- The information content as used in this Agreement refers to any content produced, reproduced, released or disseminated by You during the use of the Service, including but not limited to registration information of the Project Owner such as account number, avatar, name, user description, etc., or texts, audios, pictures, videos, graphics and related link pages, or other content generated through the use of the Project Owner Account or WBFEX platform service.
- You hereby acknowledge and agree that We are committed to providing users with a civilized, healthy, and standardized network environment, so You should not use the Project Owner Account or the Service to produce, reproduce, release or disseminate content as follows that interferes the normal provision of the Service or infringes the legitimate rights and interests of other users or a third party:
- Release, transmit, disseminate, or store contents prohibited by state laws and regulations:
- Content violating the basic principles established by the Constitution;
- Content endangering national security, divulging state secrets, subverting state power, and undermining national unity;
- Content detrimental to national honor and interests;
- Content inciting national hatred and ethnic discrimination and undermining the ethnic unity;
- Content harming national religious policy and promoting cults and feudal superstitions;
- Content spreading rumors, disrupting social order and undermining social stability;
- Content disseminating obscenity, pornography, gambling, violence, terror or subornation;
- Content insulting or slandering others and infringing the legitimate rights and interests of others;
- Content inciting illegal gathering, association, march, demonstration, or crowd gathering to disrupt social order;
- Content relating to activities in the name of illegal civil organizations;
- Other content prohibited by laws and administrative regulations.
- Release, transmit, disseminate, or store contents that infringe the legal rights of others, such as reputation right, portrait right, intellectual property right and trade secrets;
- Content involving the privacy and personal information or data of others;
- Release, transmit and disseminate harassment information, advertising information, spam, or sexual or sexual innuendo content;
- Release, transmit and disseminate rumors, false information or other content containing untrue information;
- It is prohibited to release untrue information and news about politics, society and important people;
- It is prohibited to use special texts, symbols, etc. to maliciously flood the screen and disrupt platform order;
- It is prohibited to release advertisements, including but not limited to recruitment ads;
- Other content that violates laws, regulations, policies, public order, good norms, and social morality, or disrupts the normal provision of the Service, or infringes the legitimate rights and interests of other users or a third party.
Rules for Service Use
- You may not use the Project Owner Account or the Service to:
- Submit and release false information;
- Fabricate facts or conceal the truth to mislead or deceive others;
- Infringe the legal rights of others, such as reputation right, portrait right, intellectual property right and trade secrets;
- Violate provisions of this Agreement when filling out and submitting the accreditation information, or the accreditation information used during application is inconsistent with registered information, or the action of project display or token listing application is irrelevant to the identity as shown in registration or certification information;
- Fail to register with and use the Service according to relevant processes, violate the function restrictions or operational policies of the Service, or take any measures to circumvent the foregoing processes, limitations or policies and therefore interfere with the normal operation of the Service;
- Use plug-ins and add-ins without the written permission of Us, or access the Service and the relevant system through other third-party tool, operating platform, or any service;
- Engage the Project Owner Account or Service into any illegal or criminal activity, including but not limited to fraud, pyramid scheme, and illegal goods marketing;
- Create or release methods and tools relating to the aforementioned actions, or operate or disseminate such methods and tools, regardless of whether they are for commercial purposes;
- Counterfeit or confound other's Project Owner Account or Platform Account to release contents, or impersonate or use other's name;
- Enter into any form of agreement, commitment or acknowledgment with any third party without Our written permission, or publish any non-good-faith competition contents that are exclusive, rejecting, excluding, obstructing, impeding, or selecting by force any function offered by the Service on the Huobi Token (HT) blockchain project display platform, HT self-service listing platform or other relevant platforms;
- Any action that causes or may cause disputes, claims or lawsuits between Us and a third party.
- During the use of the Service, You may not engage in the following actions (without limitations to) or provide facilitation for them:
- Delete, conceal or alter any statement on patents, copyrights, trademarks, or other rights displayed by the Service or contained therein;
- Interfere or attempt to interfere with the normal operation of any of Our products, any parts or functions in any way, or create, release or disseminate such tools, methods, etc.;
- Except for content display needs that cannot be circumvented, do not use any of Our trademarks or any of their variants, abbreviations and adaptations in Our name, unless otherwise permitted by Us in writing;
- Release or send commercial ads or other information to other users in Our name without the express consent of the user and Us;
- The published information contains computer virus, Trojans or other malicious programs, links and other contents that may endanger the rights and terminal information security of Us or other users;
- Fabricate or cook up facts, or express explicitly or implicitly that there is cooperative relationship between You and Us without Our written consent, including but not limited to mutual shareholding, business dealings or cooperative relations, or claim Our recognition of You;
- Other actions and contents We believe to be inappropriate and improper.
Rules for Data Storage and Use
- We are not responsible for the deletion or storage failure of Your data in the Service.
- We have the right to determine at sole discretion the maximum storage period of data in the Service for individual users according to the actual situation, and allocate the maximum storage space for the data of the user. You may back up relevant data in the Service according to Your own needs.
- If You stop using the Service or the Service is terminated or canceled, We may permanently delete Your data from the server. Upon the cease, termination or cancellation of the Service, We are not obliged to return any data to You.
- We own all the rights of Our data involved in the Service unless otherwise stipulated by laws and regulations, and such data are Our trade secrets. Without Our prior written consent, You shall not use the foregoing data in purposes other than those agreed in this Agreement, nor shall You provide them to others in any form or have any acts that may undermine Our business relations with Our customers.
- Once You stop using the Service or We stop Your use of the Service for any reason, You must immediately delete all data obtained from Us (including backups), and must no longer use them in any way.
- In addition to the security technical measures taken by the Service to guarantee data security, You should take appropriate and secure technical measures for data and other information that You have stored in Our server for the use of the Service to ensure their security, and bear full liability for any consequences arising from Your actions.
Risk and Disclaimer
- You hereby acknowledge and agree: In order to provide You with effective service, the Service will utilize the processor, bandwidth and other resources of Your terminal equipment. Data traffic costs may be incurred during the use of the Service. You should learn about the tariff information from Your telecom operator and bear the costs thereof.
- You hereby acknowledge and agree: During the use of he Service, You should bear the following risks that are out of Our control, including but limited to:
- Losses and risks of information missing, leakage, etc. due to computer virus, Trojans or other malicious programs, hacker attacks, and other irresistible factors;
- Losses and risks of service terminal data missing, etc. due to failures of Your or Our computer software, system, hardware and communication lines;
- Losses and risks caused by Your improper operation or use of the Service through non-authorized means;
- Risks and liabilities that may arise from the dissemination of contents You post when they are re-tweeted, shared, quoted, or commented by others;
- Risks of login failure, incomplete data synchronization, slow page opening, etc. due to unstable network signals and other reasons;
- Other situations that We are unable to control or reasonably foresee.
- You acknowledge and agree that the content You publicly release in the use of the Service may be reproduced, re-tweeted, quoted, modified, commented or otherwise used by other users or third parties. You should be fully aware of the existence of such risks and bear the consequences therefrom. If relevant action infringes Your legitimate rights and interests, You may file a complaint with Us, and We will handle the case according to law.
- We obtain the right to deal with illegal content or action pursuant to provisions of this Agreement. Such a right does not constitute Our obligation or commitment. We do not guarantee to find legal and disciplinary violations or handle them accordingly in a timely manner.
- You understand and agree that, as a result of business development needs, We reserve the right to unilaterally change, suspend, limit, terminate or revoke contents of the Service in whole or in part at any time without any prior notice, and You shall bear the risks thereof.
- You hereby acknowledge and agree: During the use of the Service, You may encounter force majeure or other risk factors that may disrupt the Service. Force majeure refers to unforeseeable, insurmountable and unavoidable objective facts that cause significant impacts to one party or both parties, including but limited to natural disasters such as flood, earthquake and storm and social events such as war, riot, and government actions.
- If We find or receive a compliant from others about Your violation of this Agreement, We have the right to delete and block relevant contents at any time without prior notice, to cancel the certification status of the Project Owner Account depending on the circumstance of the action and to decide whether to temporarily or permanently ban the qualification certification of the Account depending on the specific circumstance, and announce the results. We also have the right to refuse to provide services to this subject according to provisions of this Agreement and Special Rules. If You find that anyone uses the Service in violation of this Agreement or in other improper methods, please immediately file a complaint with Us. We will handle the case according to law.
- You understand and agree that We have the right to penalize actions violating provisions of laws, regulations or this Agreement based on reasonable judgment, take appropriate legal actions against the violators, and save relevant information and report to relevant department in accordance with laws and regulations. You shall be solely responsible for any legal liabilities arising therefrom.
- You understand and agree that You shall be solely responsible for any claims, demands or losses by any third party caused by or incurred from Your violation of this Agreement or relevant service terms; You shall also compensate any losses suffered by Us therefrom.
- We shall have the right to cancel the certification qualification of Your Project Owner Account pursuant to provisions of this Agreement, and this Agreement is terminated as of the date of accreditation cancellation.
- We shall have the right to terminate all Services provided by the Us in accordance with the provisions of the Agreement, and the Agreement will terminate on the date of termination of all Services.
- After the termination of the Agreement, You will have no right to require Us to continue to provide any Services or perform any other obligations, including but not limited to requiring Us to keep or disclose to You any information in your original account, and to forward any information which has not been read or sent to You or a third party.
- The termination of the Agreement shall not affect the right of non-defaulting party to request the defaulting party to take other responsibilities.
- The applicable laws and jurisdiction of this Agreement are subject to relevant provisions of the WBF Service Agreement.
- Headings of terms of this Agreement are for the convenience of reading only, have no actual meaning, and hence cannot be used as a basis to interpret the meaning of this Agreement.
- If certain provisions of this Agreement become invalid or unenforceable for any reason, it shall not affect the validity of the other provisions which shall remain binding on both parties.
- We shall reserve the right for the final explanation of this Agreement.