ⅠIntroduction to trading zone
WBFex selects the coins among the world's top 150 mainstream currency recognized by authoritative rating agencies or ones with high reputation and recognition. The list of coins shall be reviewed and approved by the exchange. Due to the early development of blockchain industry, projects are subject to high market risk. Please make your investments cautiously.
The innovation board is defined as high-quality innovation currency. The list of coins is through reviewing and inviting listing or project party’s applying for listing upon reviewing. This sector is designated for innovative projects or landing blockchain applications. Projects in this sector are subject to certain risks. Please make your investments cautiously.
Open trial sector (hereinafter referred to as the open sector) :
The list of coin is through registration with the aim of providing an platform and growth space for early projects. The projects in this sector fail to be tested by the market, and subject to feasibility of the project landing. Also, it develops rules on delisting. Projects in this sector are subject to serious risks. Please make your investments cautiously.
Ⅱ Listing rules
- coins among the world's top 150 mainstream currency recognized by authoritative rating agencies or ones with high reputation and recognition.
- Coins with high reputation and recognition.
- The number of coin-holding users is no less than 5,000 (excluding airdrops);
- 24H trading volume shall not be less than 1 million USDT for two consecutive months after listing;
- HotStar’s new coins projects launch in this sector.
- The project is subject to no judicial risk and meets professional and compliance requirements;
- Lockup reaches at least 50,000 WT as deposit and lock for as long as 12 months;
- The project party shall truthfully disclose project information, progress and major changes;
- The project party shall continue to promote the positive development of the project.
Ⅲ Transfer rules
Innovation board transfers to main board
- The 24H turnover of the project reached 3 million USDT for 2 consecutive months;
- At the end of the exclusivity period (if any), the project is listed on more than 10 mainstream exchanges;
- The number of coin holders on the platform reached 20,000.
Open sector transfers to innovation board
- The project has been recognized by certain communities, and the number of coin holders on the platform reached 5000 (non-airdrops);
- 24H trading volume reached 1 million USDT for 2 consecutive months.
Innovation board transfers to open sector
- The 24H turnover of the project is less than 300,000 USDT for 2 consecutive months;
- The project is subject to major risks or large number of complaints.
Ⅳ Delisting rules
- Conceal major judicial risks of the project and fail to meet professional and compliance requirements;
- Major public opinions or negative news on the project party
- There are major risks and hidden dangers in the project
- The project party is suspected of market manipulation;
- The price dropped below 80% of the opening price within a week and did not recover above that price within a week
- The publicity or marketing behavior of the project party damages the interests of WBFex or the community, which is serious;
- There are major deviations in the disclosure of key information of the reviewed projects, including fraud, concealment, major omission and misleading of users;
- The 24H turnover is less than 50,000 USDT of 2 consecutive months;
- Fail to be approved by the community or the business model is still unclear after 6 months
- The project team is disbanded or its members change
- If involved with the delisting rules of the open sector, the exchange is entitled to hide the project for 3 months. If the requirements are not met after 3 months, the project will be delisted.
Note: hidden processing means that the project information can only be obtained by searching.
The measures will be implemented on July 30, 2019(SGT) for a trial period of 3 months.
WBFex reserves the right to final interpretation.