Dear WBF Exchange users,
WBF Exchange will add multiple rounds of MBT subscription at 11:00 on December 25 in the HotStar area. The target subscription quota is 1.5 million MBT. The specific details are as follows:
- Start subscription of MBT at 11:00 on December 25, 2019. This round of subscriptiontotals 1.5 million MBT until all run out.
- Users are required to subscribe MBT via USDT. Given that each round of subscription adopts different price, limit and rewards, please make corresponding arrangement.
- It only supports PC end, and APP is not available.
- After subscription, please check it in “asset”- “Fund history”- “HotStar”in the website.
- WBF Exchange reserves right to final interpretation.
MBT is staking digital currency produced by MBTC cloud hashrate platform which boasts 200000 T hashrate, across BTC mining and trading and acts as the payment tool of MBTC cloud hashrate and exchange ecology. In addition, it is the staking token representing voting rights and the dividend token of MBTC cloud hashrate.MBTC Cloud Hashrate is a Bitcoin mining ecology based on community autonomous, the biggest advantage is exemption of electric charge, the first RCS converting model over the world. All the profits and rights of it will be given to users in communities, to achieve a total win for both platforms, communities, and users.MBT will integrate the POS consensus and other underlying technologies such as MimbleWimble, to achieve the goal of hundred appreciation of MBT and protect the privacy of community users at the same time.
Four mechanisms of MBTC + one system to ensure revenue and appreciation potential!
- Dual revenue mechanism:
Holding MBT not only has the possibility of appreciation and right of distributing BTC.
- Stakingdeflation appreciation mechanism：
The more MBT users collateralize, the more BTC they will distribute, thus realizing the deflation effect.
- Unlocking mechanism：
Unlock 80% before opening. And the remaining 20% and rewards shall be unlocked proportionally within 5 months.
- Community asset security mechanism：
MBTC officially set up 100 BTC security funds (50%BTC+50%MBT) to guarantee the fund security of community users.
- Transparent business system：
As the highest decision-making body in the community, CAC co-partners have invited international auditor KPMG as a third party audit partner.
Token symbol: MBT
Total supply: 2 billion
Total circulation: initially circulated 100 million
Deposit&withdrawal time and trading time
Deposit time：10:00 2020/4/7（UTC+8）
Trading time：23:00 2020/2/11 （UTC+8）
Withdrawal time：10:00 2020/1/10（UTC+8）
- Given that there are too many users, it is advisable to login account in advance and ensure that the amount of USDT is adequate for subscription.(it is recommended to confirm the asset situation in advance, and timely deposit or transfer assets);
- Cryptocurrency investment is subject to high market risk. Please make your investments cautiously.
WBF Exchange team
December 23, 2019