The derivative trading services provided by the WBF trading platform are highly leveraged and high-risk. Therefore, users must agree to this agreement when opening derivative high leverage transactions. This behavior also represents the user's complete risk of digital asset derivatives trading on WBF contract transactions. Understand and agree. The contents of this risk alert shall prevail in Chinese.
The purpose of this risk reminder is to reveal to investors the high-risk investment risk of digital asset derivatives trading, and to help investors evaluate and determine their own capabilities. In view of the existence of investment risks, investors should read this risk alert carefully before confirming this agreement and conducting contract transactions. They must ensure that they understand the nature and rules of contract transactions, and based on their investment experience, goals, financial status, The ability to take risks, etc., decides whether to participate in contract transactions.
Investors should seek legal and other independent professional advice before applying for leverage and contract transactions.
Digital asset derivative transactions are highly leveraged and high-risk, and are only suitable for professional investment institutions or people with rich investment experience, or can fully understand all risks related to digital asset derivative transactions, and can withstand account funds caused by investment errors Someone who lost part or all.
1.Risk of price fluctuation
As a special product with investment value, the price of digital currency derivatives is affected by various factors. The price fluctuates greatly, and it is difficult for investors to fully grasp it in actual operations. Therefore, there is a possibility of investment errors. If it is not effective Controlling risks may result in large losses, and investors must bear all losses caused by them alone.
1) Investors need to understand that derivatives trading has the characteristics of high leverage, which may lead to rapid profit or loss. If the direction of the transaction is opposite to the fluctuation of the market, it will cause a large loss. According to the degree of loss, investors need to add digital currency margin or reduce their positions, otherwise their positions may be forced to liquidate, and investors must bear all the losses caused thereby.
2) In the trading system of the exchange, the limit price submitted by the investor is single and the transaction is irrevocable. The investor must accept the risks that this method may bring.
- The exchange will not make profit guarantees to investors, and will not share profits or share risks with investors.
- Policy supervision risks
Digital asset derivatives transactions may face policy regulatory risks in a certain jurisdiction. Investors need to make a careful judgment before understanding the policy regulatory background of the trading region.
- Other possible risks
1) When users use high leverage, it will bring greater risks to users and the market. Therefore, in order to maintain market stability, the platform will monitor user positions using high leverage. When the platform judges that user positions may When the market stability causes a large impact, corresponding measures will be taken, including but not limited to communication, revealing risks, compulsory lightening, compulsory liquidation, cancellation of orders, early settlement and settlement, etc., and will give users written explanations.
- Derivatives trading rules in the digital asset derivatives market, including but not limited to adjustment factors, expiration dates, product rules, etc. can be modified according to the actual operation of the platform. If the platform needs to advance or delay delivery of products due to special circumstances After fulfilling the notification obligation by means of official website announcement or short message notification, the user shall promptly handle his own position, and any possible loss or gain caused by it shall be borne by the user himself.
- Investors must thoroughly understand the basic knowledge and related risks of digital currency contract transactions and the relevant business rules of derivatives exchanges before participating.
- The above-mentioned risk items in this risk reminder are just for the sake of enumeration, failing to elaborate all the risk factors related to digital asset derivative transactions. Before investors participate in digital asset derivative transaction investments, they should also seriously consider other possible risks Factors are understood and mastered.
- We sincerely hope and advise investors to make a prudent decision on whether to participate in this contract transaction and reasonably allocate their digital assets based on their actual situation such as risk tolerance.