WBF provides digital asset derivatives trading services to users by opening an independent contract transaction service function webpage (https://www.wbfutures.io) ("webpage" or "us").
The user ("you") must comply with the provisions of these terms and conditions page ("Terms") when using the website and the services provided by the website ("Service"). This agreement as a whole constitutes the entire agreement between this website and the user (hereinafter referred to as the "Parties"). Unless otherwise agreed, all other information provided on the website or oral / written statements are not binding on the website and the user; documents such as trading policies and operating guidelines are only guidelines for use and do not constitute a legally binding agreement between the two parties.
By accessing, browsing or downloading webpage information, and using the services provided by the WBF trading platform, you signify that you have read and understood these Terms and agree to be bound by these Terms without any conditions. The WBF trading platform may modify these terms at any time without notice. You agree that the website has the right to modify, change or delete the terms without notice to you, and agree that any modified terms are binding on you. You acknowledge that it is your responsibility to periodically check the terms of this agreement for changes, and that if you continue to use the web pages and services provided by the WBF trading platform after any changes to these terms are posted, you accept any such changes.
The copyright of the webpage and all text, graphics, pictures, software and any other materials on the webpage belongs to the WBF exchange platform, including all trademarks and other intellectual property rights related to the webpage materials and services. The materials on this webpage are for personal use only and not for commercial use.
You may display excerpts of web pages on a computer screen or print them for the purposes described above, but you must retain any copyright and other proprietary notices or any WBF trading platform trademarks or logos on the original printed or downloaded content, without making any changes, additions or delete. Except as expressly provided in these Terms, no material on the webpage may be altered, modified, copied, distributed, or used in any other business environment without the prior written permission of the WBF Trading Platform.
Under no circumstances will you obtain any rights to the webpage or webpage (other than the right to use the webpage under these Terms and any other terms and conditions applicable to the specific service or part of the webpage) or claim to own the webpage or webpage related Any of these rights.
In this agreement, the following terms or expressions shall have the following meanings, unless otherwise agreed in the terms of this agreement.
"Agreement" means the terms and conditions of use in these Terms.
"Data" means any data that you enter into a webpage yourself or that you authorize.
"Intellectual Property Rights" means design rights, patents, copyrights, database rights, data protection rights, trademarks, service marks, moral rights, know-how, and any other intellectual or industrial property rights that are registered or unregistered anywhere in the world.
"Member" means any current registered user of the WBF trading platform.
"Services" means all services provided through the web page (the WBF trading platform may be changed or updated from time to time).
- Access conditions
1.1 You must ensure that all usernames and passwords required to access the web pages are secure and confidential. If you use your password or any other violation of security regulations without authorization, you should immediately notify WBF, and WBF will reset your password for you.
1.2 When accessing and using services:
- a) Shall not attempt to disrupt the security or integrity of the web computing system or network, or if it is a service hosted by a third party, shall not disrupt the security or integrity of the third party's computing system and network;
- b) Use the service in a manner that does not impair the functionality of the service or system, or the functionality of other systems used to transmit the service, or impair the ability of any other user to use the service or web page, or abuse the service in the manner described above;
- c) You must not attempt to gain unauthorized access to the computer system hosting this webpage, or you have unauthorized access to any material other than the material to which you have express access permission;
- d) Do not transmit or enter any webpage documents that may damage the computing equipment or software of any other person; offensive content; or materials or data that violates any law (including data protected by copyright or trade secrets that you are not authorized to use Or other materials);
- e) Do not attempt to modify, copy, adapt, reproduce, disassemble, decompile or reverse engineer any computer program used to provide services or operate web pages, except as necessary for normal operation;
- f) Ensure that all user names and passwords required to access the webpage are secure and confidential; if you use your password or any other violation of security regulations without authorization, you should immediately notify WBF and WBF will reset your password for you.
1.3 Use of the service may be restricted, including but not limited to the allowed transaction volume and the number of calls to the web application program interface. We will inform you of any such restrictions.
1.4 By registering as a member, you represent and warrant that:
- a) You accept these terms;
- b) You have reached the age of 18 and not more than 65 (for users in some jurisdictions, we have the right to appropriately relax according to relevant laws and regulations), and have the ability to accept these terms;
- c) You legally own the funds transferred to your web account and the source of these funds is legal;
- d) The use of web services does not violate the laws of your jurisdiction;
- e) You are aware of the risks of using the services provided on the website. These risks include the high volatility risk of the digital currency itself, and the risk that you may lose all the funds in your trading account when market development trends are not good for you;
- f) You will not participate in or initiate any form of market manipulation, including deceptive orders or other acts;
- g) The information or documents you provide in any authentication process are accurate, truthful and up-to-date;
- h) Any digital currency withdrawal address you provide is your own address and you have full control over that address;
- i) You also guarantee that you are not on any trade or economic sanctions list, such as the UN Security Council sanctions list, and are not restricted or prohibited from applying to any trading platform by Hong Kong administrative law enforcement agencies such as the European Union, the Hong Kong Monetary Authority, and the Hong Kong Customs.
- j) You are not Hong Kong, China, Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Crimea, Sudan, Syria, United States [including all U.S. territories such as Puerto Rico, American Samoa, Guam, Northern Mariana Islands, US Virgin Islands (St. Croy, St. John and St. Thomas)], Iraq, Bangladesh, Bolivia, Ecuador, Kyrgyzstan, Sevastopol or any other jurisdiction where the services provided by the web site are restricted. If you fail to pass the identity verification process, you will not be allowed to accept any services on the webpage; if you are found to have provided a false residential address description, WBF can immediately close your account, cancel the order, and settle any open transactions at the current market price; If it may cause WBF loss, WBF will directly deduct or recover.
1.5 WBF reserves the right to verify your identity at any time in order to comply with relevant legal requirements.
1.6 We impose certain transaction restrictions before you are required to conduct customer due diligence (CDD). You agree to cooperate with us in this process and provide all the documents / information we require to verify your identity and business relationship purposes.
1.7 We may suspend any account if we suspect or have reason to believe that you are engaged in suspicious transactions or other activities or violate any of the above guarantees. This may reverse any transactions you have entered into. We expressly disclaim any responsibility for any losses or any gains caused by our early order cancellation or closing or your inability to trade on the webpage; When the three parties sued, you agreed to compensate us in full. While your account is frozen, we will investigate and may ask you to cooperate with our investigation. During the investigation, you will not be able to deposit or withdraw funds from your account, nor will you be able to make transactions. At the end of the investigation, we may, in our sole discretion, close your account without telling you why.
1.8 We reserve the right to close your account at our sole discretion after giving notice seven working days in advance. Therefore, you have seven working days to cancel your order and close your position. If you do not cancel your order and close your position when the period expires, we will force you to cancel and close your order and return the digital currency remaining in your account to you.
1.9 It is your responsibility to provide us with the correct details, including your withdrawal address. We are not responsible for the failure to receive the digital currency you have withdrawn due to inaccurate or expired information. You are also responsible for ensuring that transactions sent to WBF are properly formatted and denominated in the correct currency. The WBF trading platform is not responsible for any inaccurate transactions, including but not limited to Litecoin sent to a Bitcoin address.
1.10 We are responsible for maintaining good market order, so we can, at our sole discretion, suspend transactions on the webpage when the market is disrupted or other related external events occur. We are not responsible for any claimed loss or loss of profit as a result of our suspension of transactions.
1.11 In order to protect the rights and interests of investors, the platform has the right to carry out early settlement and settlement of contracts under special circumstances (such as system failures, network failures, extreme market conditions, etc.).Subject to platform announcement.
- Intellectual property
2.1 All intellectual property rights related to all materials used on the webpage, including but not limited to design, structure, layout, graphic images and basic source code, are owned by WBF. all rights reserved.
2.2 You acknowledge that, except as otherwise agreed in writing by the parties, the Web Page and all intellectual property rights in the Web Page shall remain the property of WBF at all times.
2.3 By submitting content to any public area of the webpage, including blogs, message boards, and forums, you are granting the WBF Trading Platform the right to use, copy, modify, adapt, Publish, translate, distribute, communicate to the public, execute, display the content (in whole or in part) or create its derivatives and license the content into other works in any form, media or technology known or developed in the future Fees, permanent, irrevocable, non-exclusive rights and licenses. You also allow any subscriber to access, display, browse, store and copy such content for personal use.
2.4 By submitting any content to the webpage, you warrant that you have the right to own the content and that you own all the necessary intellectual property rights in the content.
3.2 The user information of web pages referred to in this agreement refers to information that complies with laws, regulations and related regulations, and meets the following scope:
- a) Personal information provided by the user to the WBF trading platform when registering a web page;
- b) When a user uses a web service, participates in a web activity, or visits a web page, the WBF trading platform automatically receives and records user browser or mobile client data, including but not limited to the IP address, the information in web cookies, and the web record;
- c) Personal information of users legally obtained by the webpage from business partners;
- d) Personal information of users obtained through other legal websites.
3.3 WBF commitment
- a) Without the legal reasons or the user's prior permission, WBF will not disclose the user's password, name, mobile phone number and other non-public information to any third party;
- b) In the following legal situations, personal information of users will be partially or completely disclosed:
- i) Disclosed to the user or other third parties with the user's consent;
- ii) According to laws, regulations and other relevant regulations, or as required by administrative agencies, disclose to administrative, judicial institutions or other third parties required by laws;
iii) Disclosures by other WBFs in accordance with relevant laws and regulations.
- Data protection
4.1 WBF can store your relevant data information in a database for internal use only. WBF will not disclose your information to any third party, except as required by law and if you specifically instruct the contrary.
- Third-party web pages
5.1 WBF provides links to third-party pages that are not affiliated with or affiliated with this page (although WBF trading platform brands, advertisements, or links may appear on these pages), WBF may send you advertisements or promotions (including third-party links) ) Email message. WBF makes no representations or warranties as to the quality, suitability, functionality, or legality of the materials on the linked third-party web pages, or any goods and services provided on such web pages. These materials are provided solely to satisfy your interests and for your convenience. WBF does not monitor or investigate third-party web pages. WBF does not assume any responsibility or liability for any loss caused by the accuracy of the content or materials, and the opinions expressed in the materials shall not be considered as WBF's endorsements, suggestions or opinions.
5.2 Under no circumstances may hyperlinks be created to any page of a web page without the prior consent of WBF. If you have created a link to any page of the webpage, you acknowledge that you are responsible for all direct or indirect consequences of the link and compensate WBF for all losses, liabilities, costs or expenses incurred by or in connection with the link.
- warranties and representations
6.1 You hereby confirm and warrant that:
- a) You are authorized to access and use the web pages; in particular, the jurisdiction in which you live, hold citizenship, or do business allows you to use the web services;
- b) If you use the web page on behalf of or for the benefit of any organization, it is assumed that you have the right to use the web page. The organization will be responsible for your actions, including violations of this clause;
- c) Your use of this webpage and services is at your own risk, and you agree that WBF is not responsible for any damage or injury caused by your use of this webpage and services;
- d) The information provided on the web pages is for general reference only and is provided in good faith; however, the information is selected and WBF will not verify all information. For you, the information may be incomplete or inaccurate; without further information Do not rely on such information before making an inquiry. This information shall not be interpreted as a trading advice or a service advice provided by WBF in a specific way;
- e) WBF does not guarantee that the use of the website will be uninterrupted or error-free. In addition, the operation and availability of systems used to access web pages, including public telephone services, computer networks, and the Internet, are unpredictable and may interfere or hinder access to web pages. WBF is not responsible for any such interference that prevents you from accessing or using the web pages and services.
6.2 WBF makes no guarantees regarding the website. Without limiting the foregoing, WBF does not guarantee that the web pages meet your requirements or are suitable for your purposes. For the avoidance of doubt, to the extent permitted by law, WBF makes no implied conditions or warranties, including but not limited to warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, ownership, and non-infringement.
6.3 You represent and warrant that you obtain access to and use of the webpage for commercial purposes and agree to these terms; to the maximum extent permitted by law, a statutory consumer guarantee or law that does not apply to protect non-commercial consumers in any jurisdiction Content provided on this page or these terms.
- Service performance
7.1 In the case that you or a third party provide computer equipment and the product relies on any of its functions, WBF is not responsible for the timely operation of web pages in the Internet environment.
7.2 By using this service, you confirm that you understand that whether the Internet and the World Wide Web can operate in a timely manner is not under the control of WBF. You acknowledge that WBF is not responsible for the slow running of any perceived web pages.
7.3 By using this service, you accept that all trade executions are final and irreversible.
7.4 By using this service, you accept that BGL reserves the right to clear any transaction at any time, regardless of profit or loss positions.
7.5 WBF does not guarantee:
- a) Services meet your requirements;
- b) Uninterrupted service, timely, secure or error-free service;
- c) The information provided through the service is accurate, reliable or correct;
- d) Any errors or defects will be corrected, or the service will be available at any specific time or place.
7.6 You assume full responsibility and risk of loss as a result of your use of the Services.
8.1 When you use the website, including but not limited to your breach of this agreement, any and all claims and expenses (including attorney fees), you agree to compensate WBF, its contractors, licensors and their respective directors, executives, Employees and agents to ensure that they are not harmed as a result.
- Refusal of guarantee and disclaimer
9.1 WBF operates the webpage as a third-party platform of "network service provider". It does not guarantee that the information and services on the webpage platform can fully meet the needs of users. WBF is not responsible for any errors, insults, defamation, inaction, obscenity, pornography or profanity that users may encounter in receiving WBF services and using web pages.
9.2 Based on the particularity of the Internet, WBF does not guarantee that the service will not be interrupted, does not guarantee the timeliness and security of the service, and does not assume any liability not caused by WBF. WBF strives to enable users to securely access and use this webpage, but WBF does not declare or guarantee that this webpage or its server is free of viruses or other potentially harmful factors; therefore, users should use industry-recognized software to kill any downloads from the webpage Virus in file.
9.3 WBF is not responsible for failure to save, modify, delete, or store information posted by users. We are not responsible for typographical errors, negligence, etc. on the webpage that are not intentionally caused by WBF trading platform. WBF has the right but not the obligation to improve or correct any omissions or errors in any part of this website.
9.4 Unless expressly agreed in writing, WBF does not guarantee the accuracy and completeness of any content information obtained by users from this website, including but not limited to including, via, connecting or downloading, including but not limited to advertising. And reliability; WBF is not responsible for any products, services, information or materials purchased or obtained by users as a result of the content information on this web page. The user assumes all risks arising from the use of the information on this web page.
9.5 The user comments published by all users on the webpage only represent the user's personal views, and do not mean that BGL agrees with their views or confirms their descriptions. BGL does not assume any legal responsibility arising from user comments.
9.6 WBF reserves the right to delete all kinds of information that does not comply with laws or agreements, and reserves the right not to notify users.
9.7 All notices sent to users, BGL will be delivered through official page announcements, station letters, emails, customer service phone numbers, mobile phone text messages or regular letters. WBF does not assume legal responsibility for any activities or information such as winnings, offers, etc. that are not obtained through the official channels of the website.
9.8 WBF adjusts the fee rates for deposits, withdrawals, and transactions according to market conditions, and has the right to determine the termination of the free promotion period.
10.1 All calculations performed by the web engine and verified by the web are final results. As stated in Article 6.1 <e)>, BGL does not guarantee that the use of this webpage will be uninterrupted or error-free.
- Complies with your local laws
11.1 You are personally responsible for determining whether and to what extent you will pay the relevant tax authority the income from any transactions made through the service and deduct the correct amount of tax. In addition, you agree to comply with all relevant local laws. Regarding the prevention of financing of terrorism and anti-money laundering activities, the WBF trading platform voluntarily conducts due diligence, as appropriate, to prevent the risk of money laundering and terrorist financing, and will cooperate with local authorities. When using our services, you confirm that your actions are legal and correct, and that your digital assets and fiat currencies are not derived from illegal activities. WBF may, as appropriate or in coordination with local law enforcement agencies, control, limit or clear your account and digital assets.
- General terms
12.1 The failure of WBF Trading Platform to exercise or delay the exercise of any term or the failure to exercise or delay the exercise of any rights under these Terms shall not be construed as a waiver of any of our rights.
12.2 When the obligations cannot be fulfilled due to reasons beyond reasonable control, including natural disasters, riots, wars, malicious acts of vandalism, fires, power outages, and government authority, neither party shall be held liable.
12.3 When the court finds that any provision of this clause is invalid, invalid, unenforceable or illegal, the validity and enforce ability of other clauses will not be affected. If you find that any provision is unenforceable, you agree to the amendments made by WBF to the provision to ensure that the intent of the provision is achieved, to the extent permitted by relevant laws.
12.4 The terms of this agreement and your use of the services will be governed and interpreted by Singapore law without resorting to its conflict of laws provisions. You agree that all disputes arising out of or in connection with this Agreement will be irrevocably and unconditionally agreed and that any lawsuit or dispute arising under these Terms will be submitted to the Singapore International Arbitration Centre for arbitration.
12.5 If any provision of this Agreement is deemed to be illegal, invalid or unenforceable for any reason, these provisions shall be deemed severable without affecting the legal effect of any other provision.
12.6 The terms of this agreement provide the parties with a complete understanding of the subject matter of the service and supersede all previous understanding and communication related to it. Any other documents that are inconsistent with the provisions of this clause will not be binding on WBF. You represent and warrant that all information related to these Terms of Service disclosed to WBF is true, accurate and complete.