According to JUST (JST) official instructions, the JUST team will regularly airdrop JST to users holding TRON (TRX). WBF supports this airdrop plan, and will receive airdrop rewards in proportion to all users who hold TRX at the time of the snapshot after receiving JST. The distribution rules are as follows:
- Snapshot time: May 2020 to October 2022, 00:00 (GMT + 8) on the 20th of each month
- Snapshot range: WBF users who hold 10TRX can get airdrops. If the deposit has not arrived in the snapshot or the withdrawal has been completed, this part of the asset will not be included in the statistics.
- Distribution ratio: After receiving JST assets, we will issue airdrop rewards according to the proportion of TRX positions held by users. The calculation rules are as follows:
The proportion of the user's TRX positions = the number of TRX positions of the user / the total amount of TRX positions of WBF
The number of JST obtained by users = the proportion of TRX positions held by users * the total amount of JST obtained by WBF
- Withdrawal transaction: We will notify you about the opening time of the JST withdrawal service. WBF has a standardized listing process. Whether to open the JST transaction service is subject to the WBF official announcement.
- First airdrop: The first snapshot will start at 00:00 (GMT + 8) on May 20, 2020. The total airdrop of the entire network is 217.8 million JST, accounting for 2.2% of the total supply.
JST follow-up release plan:
WBF Exchange team
May 20, 2020