Article 1 Signing of the agreement
- Before purchasing WBF's IPFS Hashrate(hereinafter referred to as "cloud computing power"), please carefully read all the terms of the "WBF IPFS Cloud Computing Power Rental Service Agreement" (hereinafter referred to as "this Agreement") Content, fully understand this agreement and each clause. If you have any questions about the content of this contract, please do not proceed to the next step.
- When you use the platform services, confirm through the web page or accept this agreement in other ways, you are deemed to have fully understood all the terms of this agreement and agreed to enter into this agreement with us.
Note: If you have any doubts or objections to the content of this agreement before agreeing to enter into this agreement, please contact us so that we can explain and explain to you so that you can fully understand and help you decide whether to accept this agreement or not Use our services.
Article 2 Related definitions and interpretations
- The purchase of cloud computing power: it means that you purchase the computing power of the corresponding unit in the WBF for a corresponding period, so as to enjoy the right to obtain the corresponding mining output generated by the computing power within a certain period, you do not need to bear what you buy " "Hashing power" due to the operation of electricity, network fees, operation and maintenance fees.
- The cloud computing power you purchased will be placed in the WBF computing room network.
- The hosts involved in the cloud computing power you purchased do not belong to you. What you purchase is the remaining "hashing power" involved in the cloud computing power hosts that WBF has the right to sell. The computing power shall prevail). WBF has a "computing power" part that exceeds the cloud computing power you purchased and can be sold separately to other users who purchase cloud computing power.
Article 3 Force Majeure
- Either party encounters force majeure but cannot perform this agreement in whole or in part, or needs to delay the execution of this agreement. Within 20 days from the date of the force majeure event, it shall notify the other party in writing or electronically.
- The party subject to force majeure shall take all necessary measures to reduce losses and resume the performance of this agreement immediately after the event is eliminated, unless such performance is impossible or unnecessary.
- "Force majeure" as mentioned in this Article refers to objective events that cannot be foreseen, unavoidable or insurmountable, including but not limited to: natural disasters (such as floods, fires, explosions, lightning, earthquakes and storms), social events (For example, war, turmoil, government regulation, national policies, sudden changes in laws, strikes, hacker or computer virus attacks, technical adjustments in the telecommunications sector, etc.).
Article 4 Cancellation and termination of this agreement
In the process of using the platform service, if the following situations occur, we can unilaterally terminate this agreement:
- Your account is cancelled for any reason;
- Using the name of others, embezzling the account of others to use the platform services;
- Using platform services for illegal purposes;
- Engage in any behavior that may infringe the platform system and data;
- Violation of any laws and regulations, this agreement;
- The regulatory agency believes that the services provided by the platform no longer meet the relevant regulatory requirements;
- In addition to the above reasons, we can terminate the provision of certain services to you based on risks and our business operations. At that time, WBF will announce or notify you as appropriate. Since this is a normal business decision-making behavior, if you are therefore unable to use the platform services or the services are restricted, you understand that we are not responsible for this.
Article 5 Interpretation of this agreement, application of law, effective conditions and other
- This agreement takes effect immediately after you check "I have read and agree".
- The cancellation, termination or invalidation of the relevant clauses of this agreement shall not affect the validity of the agreement in the agreement regarding interpretation, confidentiality, liability for breach of contract, application of law, and dispute resolution.
- The conclusion, validity, interpretation, performance and dispute resolution of this agreement are all governed by Singapore laws and regulations.
- If the Singaporean law on which this agreement is based changes, the relevant content of this agreement should also be changed; if the objective conditions on which this agreement is based are changed significantly, making this agreement impossible for Xiamen Bank, upon agreement between the parties, You can change the relevant content of this agreement or terminate the performance of this agreement.
- For matters not stipulated in this agreement, each party may sign a supplementary agreement to stipulate.
- The attachments and various additions, amendments or changes of this agreement are an integral part of this agreement and have the same legal effect as the body of this agreement.