Unless otherwise specified by WBF, after completing the registration and verification procedures of your WBF account, you also need to separately conclude a “WBF LSwap User Agreement" with WBF as well as opening a special WBFSwap account and/or completing the relevant procedures before you could use this service. Please kindly read and agree with the follows:
- When providing liquidity to the WBFSwap:
- Users could enjoy the handling fee income generated by the WBFSwap transactions;
- In accordance with the rules of WBFplatform, users unconditionally authorize WBFto allocate and distribute the handling fee income generated by the WBFSwap transaction in a reasonable manner;
- The assets added by users could enjoy the handling fee income generated by the WBFSwap transactions. At the same time, the assets added by users could also enjoy the current interest of the token added (only applied when such token has the relevant current products). However, when the price of a certain currency fluctuates sharply in the market, the related shareholders may not be able to enjoy the same earnings. Therefore, the behavior of adding liquidity is not a risk-free operation with guaranteed earnings.
- When trading in the WBFSwap:
- Before using the WBFSwap transaction, the user must confirm the unit price and the required handling fee. Once the transaction instruction is issued, your digital currency assets will be exchanged with the assets in the WSwap ("Transaction"). Once the transaction is executed, the user's account will be updated. In order to complete the Transaction, the user shall authorize WBFto temporarily control the digital currency disposed in the Transaction;
- Users agree to pay the fees incurred by the Transaction (“Handling Fee”) to WBF, and WBFhas the right to change the handling fee at any time at its discretion. The updated handling fee will apply to all sales and other related transactions which occur after the effective date of changing the handling fee. Users authorize WBFto deduct any applicable fees owed from the user's account in accordance with the terms of this User Agreement.
- When using the WBFSwap service, users shall abide by relevant laws and regulations to ensure that the source of digital assets is legal and compliant.
- When using the WBFSwap service, users shall fully understand the risks of digital asset investment. There may be gains or losses when using this service, and users shall be cautious and use this service within users’ capacity of funds.
- Users agree that all investment operations performed in WBFrepresent their true investment intentions , and unconditionally accept the potential risks and benefits brought about by investment decisions.
- WBFreserves the right to suspend and terminate the WBFSwap service. When it is necessary, WBFcould suspend and terminate the BSwap service at any time.
- Due to network delays, computer system failures and other force majeure situations, the execution of the WSwap service may be delayed, paused, suspended or deviated. WBFwill do its best to ensure but will not promise the stable and effective operation of the execution system of the WSwap service. Due to the above factors, if the final execution result of the WBFSwap service is different from user's expectations, WBFwill not assume any responsibilities.