Article I Signing of the agreement
- Before purchasing WBF Chia Hashrate(hereinafter referred to as "Cloud Computing Power"), please carefully read and fully understand all the terms of the "WBF Chia Hashrate Leasing Service Agreement" (hereinafter referred to as the "Agreement"). If you have any questions about the content of this Agreement, please do not proceed to the next step.
- If you use the services of the platform, confirm the Agreement through the web page or accept the Agreement in other ways, you are deemed to have fully understood all the terms of this Agreement and agreed to enter into this Agreement with us.
Note: If you have any doubts or objections about the content of this Agreement before agreeing to enter into this Agreement, please contact us so that we can explain for you to help you fully understand the Agreement and decide whether to accept this Agreement and whether to use our services.
Article II Relevant definitions and interpretations
- Purchase of hashrate: 1. It means that you purchase the agreed unit of hashratefor the corresponding period from WBF, so that you have the right to obtain the corresponding mining output generated by the computing power within a certain period of time. You do not need to bear the electricity, network, and operation and maintenance costs incurred by the operation of the "hashrate" you have purchased.
- The hashrate you purchased will be placed in the hashrate room network of WBF.
- The host involved in the hashrateyou purchased does not belong to you. What you are buying is the remaining "hashrate" involved in the hashratehost that WBF has the right to sell (the computing power should be based on the hashrate released and sold online by WBF). WBF has a part of "hashrate" that exceeds the hashrate you have purchased, and it can be sold separately to other users.
Article III Force Majeure
- In the event of force majeure, any party that is unable to perform this Agreement in whole or in part or needs to delay the performance of this Agreement, shall notify the other party in writing or electronically within 20 days from the date of the force majeure event.
- The party subject to force majeure shall take all necessary measures to reduce losses and resume the performance of this Agreement immediately after the incident is eliminated, unless such performance is impossible or unnecessary.
- The "force majeure" mentioned in this Agreement refers to objective events that cannot be foreseen, avoided or overcome, including but not limited to: Natural disasters (such as floods, fires, explosions, lightning, earthquakes, storms, etc.), social events (such as wars, turmoil, government control, national policies, sudden changes in laws, strikes, hackers or computer virus attacks, technical adjustments in the telecommunications sector, etc.).
Article IV Cancellation and termination of this Agreement
In the process of using platform services, we can unilaterally terminate this Agreement if the following circumstances occur:
- Your account is canceled for any reason;
- Use of platform services by fraudulently using the name of another person or embezzling another person's account;
- Use of platform services for illegal purposes;
- Engagement in any behavior that may infringe the platform system and data;
- Violation of any laws and regulations and provisions of this Agreement;
- Regulators believe that the services provided by the platform no longer meet the relevant regulatory requirements;
- In addition to the above reasons, we can terminate certain services to you based on the risks and the needs of our own business operations. At that time, WBF will announce or inform you as appropriate. Since this is a normal business decision-making behavior, if you are unable to use the platform services or the services are restricted as a result, we are not responsible for it.
Article V Interpretation, application of law, conditions for entry into force and other aspects of this Agreement
- This Agreement will take effect immediately after you click "I have read and agree".
- The cancellation, termination or invalidation of the relevant clauses of this Agreement will not affect the validity of the agreement on interpretation, confidentiality, liability for breach of contract, application of law, and dispute resolution.
- Singapore's laws and regulations apply to the conclusion, validity, interpretation, performance and dispute resolution of this Agreement.
- If the Singapore law on which this Agreement is based is changed, the relevant content of this Agreement shall also be changed; If the objective circumstances on which this Agreement is based are subject to major changes that make this Agreement unable to be implemented, the relevant content of this Agreement can be changed or the performance of this Agreement can be terminated after the parties have negotiated and agreed.
- For matters not agreed in this Agreement, the parties can sign supplementary agreements.
- The annexes and various supplements, amendments or changes to this Agreement are an integral part of this Agreement and have the same legal effect as the main body of this Agreement.
April 29, 2021