Dear WBF users:
As the main net of Swarm is going to be online in June, the new-round mining fervor comes to the encryption field again. As the key project officially promoted by Ethereum, Swarm has won favor of various venture capital institutions. According to the official market data of WBF Exchange, the forward price of BZZ has been up to 2536 dollars/piece. In order to help the platform users immediately obtain the bonus of Swarm's "reclamation period", WBF will start the sales of Swarm node at 14:00(UTC+8) on May 27, 2021, which will be over at 23:00(UTC+8) on May 29.
The node subscription rules are as follows:
- Total subscription quota: 400000 USDT (2000 nodes)
- Price: 200USDT/piece
- Minimum purchase quantity: 200USDT (nodes can only be sold as integers)
- Maximum subscription quantity: Unlimited
- Node cost: The original price is 260U/piece; the current preferential price is 200U/piece
- Settlement currency: CBZZ
- Settlement period: CBZZ will be released on T+1. After the official airdrop is finished, the BZZ income will be distributed to the coin account within 3 working days according to the number of CBZZ held by users.
- Predicted daily output: Produce 1 CBZZ for one node
- Predicted annualized return: 100%-500%
Remarks: The income is merely the theoretical value. The price fluctuation and node increase cannot be predicted. The actual number of the CBZZ and BZZ distributed to the account shall prevail.
- This sales only supports subscription of the App;
- Check details in "cloud computing" after subscription;
- The check produced by the token CBZZ and node is corresponding one to one;
- CBZZ token can be merely used as the income of BZZ token; it has no other purpose; it cannot be transferred nor traded.